Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day 1 - My Lunch


Well, I haven't come up with a theme, and I didn't know what to take a picture of. So, tired of trying to think of a subject, I called a friend to go out to lunch. The salad I ordered looked so colorful that I went back to my car to get my camera to take a picture of it. I'm not sure that food will be my theme....but......

9 comments:

kimbomac said...

Wow! What a lunch! The colours look awesome and the healthiness of it is enviable. Good thought and a wonderful-looking creation!

Celia said...

Yummers! Can we have that when I come see you? Great shot! It makes me want to dive right in!

Julia said...

Yummy! Looks like you have plenty to share, too. I'll get my plate :D

Phildo said...

You're making me hungry but you know I hate veggies!!!! :)

Lisa Sprague said...

Wow, what a colorful lunch :-) I like how you filled the frame with it too.

Rhiannonsmommy said...

That's it. I'm coming to your house for lunch. What time should I be there?

Ziaphra said...

Mmmmmm Yummmmmy!

Suedre said...

That looks awfully healthy. A far cry from the greasy burger I ate today. It wasn't as pretty, but it sure was tasty!

dollyllama said...

I don't know what you call that lunch but I want it, looks delicious!