
From fast-moving subjects to anchored subjects..... all in a day's time. I loved the hearts on the vine, and with the brown stems below, reaching to the ends of the string of hearts, it reminded me of two outstretched hands playing Cat's Cradle.
This is my first attempt at a blog. I have very little idea what I am doing, but hopefully things will start to make more sense. I'm learning as I go - that's part of the fun.
4 comments:
What a very pretty find! I love how the green leaves have that very pretty and effective red/purple outline around them. Nice stuff. I might have been tempted to go closer and just get the string of hearts against the textured background. But that's very pretty as is too!
Very nice photo. I think the detail on the wall really adds to this shot.
It sure does resemble a string of hearts, nice find buff.
Great heart shapes, and wall texture! Nice find.
Post a Comment