Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 11 - Citizenship!


Today, close to 18,000 people were naturalized as U.S. citizens in 3 separate ceremonies at the Convention Center in Los Angeles. I was a guest of one of them. I tried to get some interesting shots amid the mass of humanity, while remaining at my seat, so I wouldn't lose it. It was standing room only for many of the guests!

7 comments:

kimbomac said...

ow, that's a great shot! Very poignant and effective. I love the bright colours of the flag amidst all the darker colours below... Nicely spotted and well taken. Good job.

Celia said...

A cell phone in one hand, and the American Flag in the other! It doesn't get any better! Great shot Buff!

Julia said...

What a great photo-journalistic shot. You should sell it to the local media!

MeLummy said...

I agree with everyone else.
This picture speaks volumes.
Great job!

Anonymous said...

What an interesting photo - good capture!

Phildo said...

Very powerful buff!

learn2swim96 said...

Fantastic shot. Very powerful.