
My neighbor across the street is remodeling her house. Today they demo'd (sounds so much better than demolished) the driveway. This is what I woke up to. Since the beginning of this challenge, my camera is always at the ready for just such things.
This is my first attempt at a blog. I have very little idea what I am doing, but hopefully things will start to make more sense. I'm learning as I go - that's part of the fun.
4 comments:
Great capture of the action. Nice one!
Nice action shot. I love that moving sand. It almost makes me choke and sneeze at the dust that must surely have been the result!
Tremendous action captured, as already said!
That soil is really moving at speed.
Camera at the ready = good habit!
It's wise to always have your camera ready. You never know when cridley is going to pop into town. :)
Post a Comment