
Well, dinner time came and I still didn't have a picture for today. Fortunately we had some ripe tomatoes and a ripe cucumber to pick, so I picked them and put them into a small basket and found the only spot of sun in my shady yard to take the picture! Yes, the colors are real! And yes, they were delicious!
11 comments:
That looks like a huge cucumber. I love this photo. The colors and the basket all go very well together. Such a healthy shot.
Yummy!!!
Nice combination of red and green and the brown of the basket. Lovely pic.
Rhi, actually the tomatoes were small...the cucumber was not particularly large! The small basket helped as we are not green thumbs here. :)
Love the natural lighting!
Wow! That's one HUGE cucumber and some wonderfully coloured fruit. And even more wonderful that you got them from your own garden! Nice one!
Love the shot - but feeling a great deal of envy that you already have fruit to harvest! I do not even have flowers on my tomato plants yet!
-Kook
Buffy, buffy quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With big 'ol red 'maters and green cucumbers,
And eager Worthians all in a row.
*groan* That was terrible...sorry!
Those tomatoes look delicious!
that is the largest cucumber i have ever seen! Lovely pic.
Ooooh great, fresh veggies! I wanted to plant a garden, but somehow we never got around to it. I usually don't have very good luck with it anyways...my corn always gets flattened by a freak storm or little critters get in there and eat what they want.
Post a Comment