Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 7 - Abstract Lily


Well, this was a fairly ordinary yellow lily I saw on today's walk. I decided to play with it in post processing, and two layers later (hue/sat and blending modes) I came up with this image, which just appealed to me, probably because it reminds me of a painting an aunt of mine did years ago.

10 comments:

Julia said...

Very pretty! It does look like a painting. I love the blue swoosh.

Rhiannonsmommy said...

Very interesting. And yes that blue swoosh really give it character.

Anmatta said...

Very nice abstract. The added blue looks very good.

learn2swim96 said...

Very pretty, I like the strange pp.

Unknown said...

It appeals to me too, probably because I love yellow. :)

familie van der Linden said...

Ok, I finally got around in commenting.
Well done.
It sure is a very nice abstract.

kimbomac said...

Great colours and an interesting pattern. Good job.

Ziaphra said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. This is very well done. I like it a lot.

Whalelight said...

Very pretty color combination!