Sunday, July 6, 2008

Day 6 - Rowing Man Balance Toy


I have two balance toys that I keep on end tables. I love collecting folk art, and these are among my favorites. One of the two pivot points is illuminated. The pendulum counterweight is below, out of view in this image.

14 comments:

YMS said...

Beautifully shot!

Rhiannonsmommy said...

This is neat. I love the colors. Just wondering what it would look like with a little motion to it? It does more right?

Andromeda5000 said...

I like the lighting on this one.

Ziaphra said...

Love the earthy colours and lighting!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I can comment!
I love the light in this one, very mysterious.

MyShutterBug said...

Great lighting and lovely colours...I like it! Nice Pic.

Phildo said...

Great shot Buff, love the lighting!

learn2swim96 said...

Nice moody lighting, very lovely tones.

UnicornBabe said...

This is just great - wonderful lighting and such an interesting object!

Celia said...

Oh man - you should have saved this one for a contest! Great shot.
Folk art huh??

madame_ava said...

beautiful lighting again! very cool art pieces too.

kimbomac said...

Wow, the subdued lighting in this is just wonderful for a gorgeous mood. The textures shine out so well. Very nice work.

Lisa Sprague said...

I think this would look really cool if you had it printed and framed and placed it on the wall near the actual toy :)

Whalelight said...

I want one!