
I was at Disneyland from 10 a.m to 11:15 p.m. today. I rushed home, arriving at 11:42 p.m., turned on my computer, opened up pages for Worth and Photobucket, loaded my memory card and just crazily looked for some picture that had some semblance of correct exposure and that was fairly clear to upload for today's image before the midnight deadline (local time). I put a 2 pixel border around this one, didn't even have time to crop. Loaded it to Photobucket, then to Worth, at 11:57:30 p.m. Phew.
I apologize for the hack job, but as you can see from the picture at the "Happiest Place on Earth", there was lots going on at Disneyland, including our favorite cartoon characters on parade.
Oh, and I had a ball on the Buzz Lightyear ride -- shooting laser beams at targets!! We even did it twice!
7 comments:
That looks like heaps of fun!
Talk about in the nick of time!
Lovely colors.
Wow, that's a close call, but well worth the fuss to stay in this game! It's a great shot with wonderful colours anyway. Nice work. You must have got heaps of good stuff.
And I am sure there was plenty of sweating in the car on the way home about just how late it was! ;-)
You are such a trooper! Even though you wont be able to participate in the H2H..you press on anyway!
I love that pic of dopey!! (that is Dopey isn't it??) :D
Very nice buff, why didn't you take me with you? :( ;)
Wow, 3 minutes to spare! What a wonderful colorful shot :) Do you have more shots of your fave rides?
Post a Comment