Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 24 - Laundry Delirium


Too many things to do, too many errands to run, too many loads of clothes to wash in between all of it. I started looking at my washing machine as if it were a glowing, taunting version of evil reincarnate! Hopefully tomorrow will allow more time for photography, and more interesting images.

6 comments:

kimbomac said...

I think this is fantastic! The post-processing really does the trick to turn it into something special. Very well done.

MyShutterBug said...

Kind of an X-Ray feel to it, I think it looks cool!

Whalelight said...

I love the way you made this extraordinary. It's what I'd imagine an alien spaceship console to look like.

YMS said...

This is VERY interesting and so space-age! Great colours.

Andromeda5000 said...

Ooooh! This is a great picture - fantastic effect.

BerlinBear said...

A space age washing machine! I need to get one of these!

This is a really great treatment of an everyday item. Really nice!