Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 30 - Reflections


Wow, what an apt title for the last day of the 30 Day Challenge! What a month!! I probably won't do a photo tomorrow, but I did do the 30! Doesn't sound like much of a deal, but what a challenge it turned out to be! I think I'll leave Balboa Island alone for awhile.....or if I do take a walk there, I'll leave my camera at home!

This has been a wonderful experience and I look with admiration to those who undertook the challenge and worked so hard to complete the thirty days! It was much more difficult than I ever anticipated.

A sincere thank you to all of you who have taken the time to look at my photos and to leave comments. It has meant a lot and I appreciate it very much.

9 comments:

Andromeda5000 said...

What a lovely photo. A very nice end to your blog. WELL DONE on your photos!

YMS said...

Congratulations on your 30 Days!

Beautiful photo. Love how you've cropped to emphasise the reflections.

kimbomac said...

Lovely colours and great reflections.
A beautiful way to end it, and congratulations on doing all 30 days. You have a fabulous collection here and one you should be proud of. Hard work pays off.

Anmatta said...

The emphasis on the reflection of today's photo works great. Looking over your entire collection again, it is hard to pick a favorite, but I think the photos of day 2 and day 20 get a shared first position. Congrats on completing all the 30 days.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't this look nice hanging along with the heron shot. Both look like watercolors

theicebunny said...

I love the reflections and I have saved it for a refference n case I ever have to chop something that needs a reflection, my fav is still the fire works flowers and there are so many close seconds well done Buff it's a nice way to get to know someone :)

Phildo said...

Great shot Buff! Congrats on making it! :)

Andromeda5000 said...

I thought I’d come back one last time just to let you know that my favourite picture in your challenge is day 13 without any doubt :-)

Whalelight said...

Congrats on finishing the 30 days :) This is such a pretty shot to end it. Thanks for all the effort you took to share this great gallery!