
I went to get my nails done today, and thinking I might pay homage to Ava, brought along my camera to take a sudsy toes pic. But I loved the colors of the polish on the polish rack, so I'm using that pic for today's image. I'll leave to Ava to post toesies. ;)
14 comments:
Yep, theres my color that I always use on my toes...Cajun Shrimp! :D
You see that funky blue one. Third on the right. Right above the bottom row. That's the one my girl wants. Why does she always pick those funky colors?
Very nice shot with a great emphasis on colours. The fairly uniform pink/orange/purple colour scheme is very well puntuated with that blue one that rhiannon apparently likes! ;-)
Nicely done...
To me that's so american, to have your nails done and not do it yourself is like watching a film. It also reminds me of the hilarious books of Rita Mae Brown featuring her mother & aunt.
SecretAtlantis - you're right... if you're not used to it, it is like a typical American movie! But, I have had acrylic overlays for years, and unfortunately can't do that myself. So...I look at it as a way of supporting the local economy.
;)
Nice colors! I used to be on the other side of the table, but that seems like a lifetime ago. I guess I don't miss it...I still cut hair occasionally.
Like little jewel bottles. :) The blue really stands out doesn't it?
I would like to thank you, Buffmufin, and your shot here for giving me a Photoshop idea; now if the appropriate contest will ever roll around...
I love the nail polish wall! The possibilities are endless! It is a bit overwhelming to me though, and I take forever picking my color(s)! Good shot.
Very nice shot-love the angle, and the assorted colours and tops
Good subject for a photo. So many bottles of nail polish!!
A very nice show of color
When I first saw this I though you had broken into my wife's Mary Kay closet. :P
Post a Comment